What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

icon renamer

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where is it? I downloaded it, I see it under "settings". But can't do anything other than toggle "double click" under settings?

What am i missing?

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you go to download apps it has a section with notes from the dev. Sometimes it say "Also requires..."

OP
kctay

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll try that thanks. I thought i read all the notes.

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have any other option in Icon Renamer either... I just click and hold the icon I'd like to alter until it wiggles, then I double click its name (I use that option). Changes the name and hit the home button. Done.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where is it? I downloaded it, I see it under "settings". But can't do anything other than toggle "double click" under settings?

What am i missing?

You're not missing anything....It doesn't come with an icon...just hold icon until they wiggle...double tap the icon you wish to rename....that's it.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv

What am i missing?

You're not missing anything....It doesn't come with an icon...just hold icon until they wiggle...double tap the icon you wish to rename....that's it.

This. /thread. Lol

OP
kctay

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Outlaw. You are correct, I wasn't taping the icon after holding. Works fine now after pulling my head out. What can I say....I'm a noob at jailbreaking.

Most reactions