What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud

Nancydbertelsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I understand correctly Icloud backsup my ipad. How do I retrieve for instance a note on notes accidentally deleted? Is it possible to retrieve?

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do I need to sign up to icloud how about by creating a back up on my desktop? It confuses me really. Sorry. I would really appreciate if you can give me more info though. Some of my questions were not answers on discussions apple its why I try my luck here. This question is easy only to those who knew a lot about icloud and apple and unfortunately that is not me. Thank you by the way.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do I need to sign up to icloud how about by creating a back up on my desktop? It confuses me really. Sorry. I would really appreciate if you can give me more info though. Some of my questions were not answers on discussions apple its why I try my luck here. This question is easy only to those who knew a lot about icloud and apple and unfortunately that is not me. Thank you by the way.

There are two ways to create a backup: either you use iCloud (then you need an account) or iTunes on your computer. If you prefer backing up to iTunes, there's no need to create an iCloud account (just in case you haven't yet setup an account).
In my link (first post) you can read how it is done, both possibilities are there.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts