What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud Terms and Conditions: Cannot connect to server

Frenchfrys17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to be able to get rid of the pop up message permanently. But, I am unable to view or accept the new Terms and Conditions on my Ipad. This means I cannot get rid of the constant pop up messages.

I have tried to no avial:

1. Allowing safari cookies and pop ups
2. Downloading find my friends app
3. Hard restart (holding down both home and power button)
4. Using several alternate wifi networks and a variety of IP addresses (dynamic and static)
5. Signing out of iCloud
6. Reverting to a previous backup
7. Singing in and out of Apps store and itunes on working account

My iCloud account has been indefinitely locked/malfunctioning for a whole different reason. iForgot no longer recognizes my old Apple account, so I am not able to reset the password or unlock it. It is completely broken and inaccessible. Therefore anything related to #5 will not work. I am running iOS 9.0.1

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure you can agree to new terms and conditions if you are locked out of the account you need to agree with.

Or is this a different Apple ID / account?

Anyway, this is confusing enough that I can't think of any approach you haven't used. Well, except to log into your account on a computer and see if you can agree there; but if you don't have a computer, or you're locked out of your account there, then that is out too.

If you are near an Apple Store, a Genius bar appointment might be able to sort things out. The appointment is free. Costs may apply if you need more assistance than they can give you in the store.

If it's your iTunes account Apple ID, then iTunes Support might help (they are free, because they don't want to prevent you from spending money).

The final resort would be Apple Tech Support. This will probably cost money unless you have an active AppleCare subscription.

Most reactions

Latest posts