What's new

delete icloud account 5.1.1 and set new

Beata

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
My iPad was used by another user and I can't now to delete his ICloud account and use my own

When I am trying to connect with my apple ID I get server error
 
iOS 5.1.1 - the old
Since there's no iCloud activation lock on iOS 5.1.1, you can go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings. This will restore your iPad to factory condition and you can set it up as your iPad without the iCloud account from the other user.
 
Thank you
Do I not affect (harm) something?
 
When I am trying to Reset>Erase All Content and Settings it ask me Restriction Passcode
 
Hi, i m on latest version and I did not active iCloud until now if I make active and for example I had 400 pix on board that goes on air then I disable iCloud that now pix can see for PC after login my iCloud account
 
Hi, i m on latest version and I did not active iCloud until now if I make active and for example I had 400 pix on board that goes on air then I disable iCloud that now pix can see for PC after login my iCloud account

I am new on old iPad :-) from normal PC :-)
Simple I wanted to install a new facebook for iPad and can't without previous user password...
 
Jaba123,
Not sure that I understood about "400 pix on board "
 
If you do the restore through iTunes, it will automatically download the latest iOS version for the device and install it on your iPad.
 
Last edited:
Hi, beata I arise this question for other will read ur topic. TKS
 
Do it through iTunes on your computer. Select the restore option on the summary page for the device.

1. I don't have iTune in my computer.
2. How iTune in my PC can affect my iPad after restore?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom