What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

delete icloud account 5.1.1 and set new

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad was used by another user and I can't now to delete his ICloud account and use my own

When I am trying to connect with my apple ID I get server error

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iOS 5.1.1 - the old
Since there's no iCloud activation lock on iOS 5.1.1, you can go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings. This will restore your iPad to factory condition and you can set it up as your iPad without the iCloud account from the other user.

OP
Beata

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you
Do I not affect (harm) something?

OP
Beata

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am trying to Reset>Erase All Content and Settings it ask me Restriction Passcode

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, i m on latest version and I did not active iCloud until now if I make active and for example I had 400 pix on board that goes on air then I disable iCloud that now pix can see for PC after login my iCloud account

OP
Beata

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i m on latest version and I did not active iCloud until now if I make active and for example I had 400 pix on board that goes on air then I disable iCloud that now pix can see for PC after login my iCloud account

I am new on old iPad :) from normal PC :)
Simple I wanted to install a new facebook for iPad and can't without previous user password...

OP
Beata

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jaba123,
Not sure that I understood about "400 pix on board "

OP
Beata

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do it through iTunes on your computer. Select the restore option on the summary page for the device.

It is, I know, but can't find now? Maybe no. Should I install?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you do the restore through iTunes, it will automatically download the latest iOS version for the device and install it on your iPad.

Last edited:

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, beata I arise this question for other will read ur topic. TKS

OP
Beata

Beata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do it through iTunes on your computer. Select the restore option on the summary page for the device.

1. I don't have iTune in my computer.
2. How iTune in my PC can affect my iPad after restore?

Most reactions

Latest posts