What's new

iCloud help

Hinabintewali

iPF Noob
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
How can I creat an other I cloud ID on my ipad .....and how can I connect my iPad to iTunes and app stores ?
 
I've moved your post to its own thread in the iPad Help forum where it will receive more attention.
 
How can I creat an other I cloud ID on my ipad .....and how can I connect my iPad to iTunes and app stores ?
To connect your iPad to iTunes & App Store, you need an Apple ID. You can use the same ID as iCloud ID.

You need an email address (you can also use an iCloud email address) and a payment method.

This site will help you creating an Apple ID:
https://appleid.apple.com/account
 
If you select none as the payment method when setting up your iTunes account, you can pay for iTunes and App Store purchases with iTunes gift cards, which are availible wherever gift cards are sold.
 
That's not possible. You should be able to open Newsstand on your iPad. Connecting it with your friend's tablet won't help.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom