What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud Drive

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Restarting the iPad will often jumpstart a stalled iCloud backup restore. Make sure it's plugged into power for extra insurance.

OP
Jupiter7

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Joanne! It has finally finished restoring! I just checked my wifi usage and it was over 4 GB in two days. The Manage iCloud Data section has also appeared.
Maybe, I will sleep tonight! Thanks again for all your support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you say about how long it took to finish the restore? I tried a restore on my iPad mini to see if I can squeeze a little more fluidity and speed out of it. The general restore of settings and apps took about 2 hours. Beyond that it won't show iCloud Drive and a couple other things due to not finishing the restore. I'm wondering what's left and how long.

OP
Jupiter7

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It took quite a long time to restore all my iCloud data. I took it an Apple reseller to restore it to factory settings and brought it home and started the restore on the Tuesday afternoon. It wasn't until the following day at around 9 pm GMT that it was finished.

Most reactions

Latest posts