What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud and Calendar question.

Blokken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using Icloud now (iOS5) on my Ipad and on my Windows PC I use outlook.
When I use ICloud to synchronize my calendar, all my appointments are in the Cloud, but have disappeared from my outlook file (Physical file on my HD).
Is there a way back to put the appointments back in my outlook file ?
2nd question : Before I used ICloud I synchronized via USB to my iPad, and my appointments were divided in categories.
Now on the cloud all my categories are disappeared. Is there a way to categorize my appointments in the calendar app ?

Thanks in advance
:ipad-movie: Blokken

1937bruce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone, anyone, anyone!

No one seems to know the answer to your question, which is also mine. I've searched and can find no answers. I hope someone from Apple can get in on this!

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blokken said:
2nd question : Before I used ICloud I synchronized via USB to my iPad, and my appointments were divided in categories.
Now on the cloud all my categories are disappeared. Is there a way to categorize my appointments in the calendar app ?

Thanks in advance
:ipad-movie: Blokken

After reading your post, I decided to see what iCal looked like after my IOS 5 update of two nights ago and discovered that all
my categories were gone but once I tapped on "calendars" in the top left corner and then selected "Show all calendars," voila! There they all were. I'm sorry that your solution isn't that easy.

Most reactions

Latest posts