What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks and game apps for small kids

hanadave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Futaba: Word games for kids!

Sorry I'm a new user and can't post a link yet !

This is a great app for kids to play with each other rather than alone. Up to 4 kids can play at one time and you can even insert your own pictures into the game if you want. Fully customizable. My boy loves it and it teaches him how to spell and recognize words.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been too busy to post lately but we are close to launching a new look to our site at Digital-Storytime, including the ability to sort/filter our database of 300 app reviews by age, language, etc. We also have some great sales up every day for kids apps (Digital Storytime Daily Deal Page - Free and Price drops for kids iOS apps). If you haven't been by lately, be sure to stop by as the holiday app sale season starts early. :)

Carisa,

Nice to see you back again. For those who haven't visited her website, it's a treasure trove of information about i-books for younger kids.

I'd also recommend downloading the "Moms with Apps" app from the App Store. Another good source of information for those looking for educational and entertainment apps for kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

hanadave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey-
Teddy's Day
&
Teddy's Night
are two great classics that my boy loves. He's 2. Has the greatest 'read to me' voice over by a young girl too. Totally worth the coin.

Dave
@futaba_edu

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My grand daughter loves Angelina ballerina
It's a lovely family story ,which delights a two year old.

Most reactions