What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iannotate create new PDF from two Pdf's

OkieGW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded Iannotate an am trying to create a ne PDF from a group of 6 other PDF is this possible I thought it would be a simple cut and past but that did not work.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I looked through iAnnotate and I don't think there is an option to merge PDFs. However, maybe try a Google search for an app that DOES merge PDFs? I ran such a search (terms were "ipad merge pdf files") and came up with these app names in the first search page:

PDF PROvider
PDF Merger
Save2PDF for iPad
PDF Split&Merge
PDF Recombinator

Again, I just found these names with a Google search, I've no experience or knowledge of them. But, maybe it'd be worth researching them (and more, I'm sure) to see if they'll fit your needs?

Good luck in your research.

Marilyn

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MarinaDee said:
Well I use Writepdf all the time and it's excellent for merging, you can even open other formats in it and merge them together
think they do promo code giveaways as I am a fan of their FB page too so you can try for free pehrpas?
https://www.facebook.com/eurosmartz
best of luck hope you get it solved!

Thank you for the suggestion about WritePDF. After reading your post, I decided to give it a try.

I used it to merge over 180 PDFs to create one document that I then transferred to iAnnotate PDF to index and turn into a searchable document. It seems to work best for merging a smaller number of files, but I got the job done on the first try. It's very easy to use.

Moray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used PDFPen both on the iPad2 and the iMac and it is versatile and excellent. It also allows general editing of PDF documents, annotation, etc.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
oleg1521 said:
i dont like iANnotate

It does require patience to learn.

I was attracted to the diversity of functions and the fact that you can organize documents in folders like on a Mac or PC.

Moray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oleg1521 said:
i dont like iANnotate

Can I once again recommend PDFpen which allows you to collate several pdf files, edit them, add notes, remarks, figures, text etc. it is extremely easy to use. I have used it on the iPad and the iMac for a long time and don't feel a need for anything else..

Most reactions

Latest posts