What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I tunes help

hsolerbat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had my iTunes account in a pc that died. Now, I have 3000 songs in my iPod without an iTunes account to sync. Can be possible to sinc backwards my new iPad with my old iPod? There are a lot of hours and songs that would like to have back in the new iPad. I will appreciated any help someone can help me. Thanks.

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think your best bet is going to be to download all your previous purchases again in iTunes and then syncing. I don't believe it's possible to sync with another iTunes without erasing existing data.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But it's not possible to download music tracks a second time in iTunes without paying again, is it?

Tim

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
In the USA, it is now Tim.

@ Alch3mi5t Your assuming all his 3000 songs are from itunes, if they aren't then he has no chance of re downloading them from itunes whether he's in the US or not.

To the Op, there are plenty of utilities on the net that allow you to copy media off ipods. Sharepod for example, note not a recomendation, just an example, as I have never used it.

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref said:
In the USA, it is now Tim.

@ Alch3mi5t Your assuming all his 3000 songs are from itunes, if they aren't then he has no chance of re downloading them from itunes whether he's in the US or not.

To the Op, there are plenty of utilities on the net that allow you to copy media off ipods. Sharepod for example, note not a recomendation, just an example, as I have never used it.

Gotcha. Oversight on my part.

Most reactions

Latest posts