What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I tried to get directions to Shenzhen, CN from Google Maps

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to see where my iPad is in relation to me so I put Chicago and Shenzhen CN into Google Maps and asked for driving directions (driving directions made more sense than the other options). I didn't expect it to work for obvious reasons. It did. So I started skimming the directions until I saw:
34. Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean
I laughed out loud. Google thinks of everything :D

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad delivery

I wanted to see where my iPad is in relation to me so I put Chicago and Shenzhen CN into Google Maps and asked for driving directions (driving directions made more sense than the other options). I didn't expect it to work for obvious reasons. It did. So I started skimming the directions until I saw:
34. Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean
I laughed out loud. Google thinks of everything :D

You will laugh , but tomorow i will be in Shenzhen Bao'an at around 5 KM from Foxcoon but my two iPad have to go in N-Y for return to me ....

SO BE HAPPY TO DON'T HAVE TO WAIT 2 OR 3 MORE DAYS LA

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha Ha...gotta love google

Screen shot 2010-03-31 at 9.30.38 PM.jpg

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, that's awesome.. a little humor goes a long way :)

Most reactions

Latest posts