What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought asus prime would be the ipad killer

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happened. I seen the asus CEO. Sit in that red leather chair on that well known tech show and try to imitate Steve Jobs ( may he RIP). They also tried to copy the air book design. What a catastrophe. I'm just glad I cancelled out early on pre ordering what would have been my first and only android experience. So glad I did. They misplaced the location of the wifi antenna causing massive exchange problems while not even having enough defective ones to sell, never the less exchanging bad for good. Uh , I mean good for bad.
It goes on and on. Some iPad killer. What a flop.
Apple is the best at everything they do and any company that claims to do it better is setting up for embarrassment.

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple has been at this for much longer period of time. Android is still a "new" technology...yet look at the gains it has made in a short period of time. As it grows it is improving...Ice Cream Sandwich is an amazing OS...but the fact that the hardware is fragmented among MANY manufacturers it makes it difficult to maintain. Android is good at some things & iOS others. Only a fool would put all their eggs into ONE OS...Android (as well as iOS) are here to stay...get used to it!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with you, mike. I believe that the droid has so much potential, they just need more time in bringing things together with a unified platform for users.

Most reactions

Latest posts