What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I "removed" my Ipad from icloud - ? are apps etc still there?

sunshinesdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Advice appreciated please.
At thee weekend I left my Ipad in a Budapest Hotel, and luckily when I phoned from the airport they said they found it and will send it on.
For security I changed my icloud password as suggested online.
BUT I also "removed" my IPad from my icloud account.
*I did not use "delete"!

I realise (now!) that anyone could now use the Ipad as a new user, but my question is - when I receive back the Ipad, and I re-login, will all my apps be there as before?
D

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums !

Removing the iPad from your iCloud account does not erase it. Afaik, it also doesn't log you out of your iCloud account. So if you receive it, apps, settings, ... will be the same as before.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Advice appreciated please.
At thee weekend I left my Ipad in a Budapest Hotel, and luckily when I phoned from the airport they said they found it and will send it on.
For security I changed my icloud password as suggested online....................

Hello - welcome to the forum! :) Does your iPad have a Passcode and also Fingerprint ID? Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts