What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really like Paradise Island HD

Dopaminergique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great game! But I wonder why any game made by gameinsight (paradise island hd, syndicate hd) seem to have no information or discussion at all, all over the Internet? Is there any secret policies that instantly delete anything related to a discussion of their game?

Chopchowa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hivoltage said:
We don't talk about it!!

I'll talk about it! Paradise Island HD is a Great game, but when you get to a certain point you need a lot of money to go forward.
Unless you want to spend a couple of weeks at the game, they want you to buy the game money!
Not really my idea of fun but hey, the game is free.

I would love some hints on game strategy...anyone?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"OOOoooohhhh, look Boss! The Plane! The PLANE!"

Oh wait...wrong island.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

micah813

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chopchowa said:
I'll talk about it! Paradise Island HD is a Great game, but when you get to a certain point you need a lot of money to go forward.
Unless you want to spend a couple of weeks at the game, they want you to buy the game money!
Not really my idea of fun but hey, the game is free.

I would love some hints on game strategy...anyone?

Well I feel the same way but u can complete rewards that give you money and xp. Im working on getting $120000 and 2000 xp! Just moving my buildings around. They are all basically like challenges!

mwillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All! I really need help with my Island HD game. I can't figure out how to get rid of the fence so that I can expand into the new area. I have already bought the area. I have tried to use the bull dozer to get rid of it, I have tried to click on it. I'm sure it is something easy, I just can't figure it out. And I have searched like crazy online and can't find anything!
Thanks,
Mary

Loki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
usualy post all my regards and questions in facebooke group. :D
Paradise Island HD

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
usualy post all my regards and questions in facebooke group. :D
Paradise Island HD

I checked out the Facebook site. Rather vacant. Someone asked a question a week ago, which was never responded to. If it's run by the developers, they need to get with it.

sbestwic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't find how to expand the fences as well. Am I to assume that there is no way to expand?

Most reactions

Latest posts