What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i pad disabled

sealandroader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello all, new to the forum, i have a disabled friend, who has this i pad, and it will not now turn on, it states on screen IPAD disabled, connect to i tunes.
i have tried to connect to i tunes on my i mac, but get a message to ask the iPad to respond, which it cannot do. any help appreciated, as the boy has a very low IQ and uses it to listen to music only. regards sealandroader.

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
put it into dfu mode.

holding the home button and the top button together.. it will turn off then come back on.
plug it into itunes when its in dfu mode i had this issue with my ipod touch, after a year i finally sorted it

OP
S

sealandroader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmine you are a star, thank you , it worked 1st go, took a while to reload, but i can now hand it back to the young man, it is his only real outlet as a leisure activity, he will be made up.
thanks again . regards bruce [ sealandroader]

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmine you are a star, thank you , it worked 1st go, took a while to reload, but i can now hand it back to the young man, it is his only real outlet as a leisure activity, he will be made up. thanks again . regards bruce [ sealandroader]

Your welcome :)

Most reactions