What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad case prepared for shipment

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked my order and my docks are Prepared for Shipment but my case still hasn't changed status. Good to see that we will get at least some of our accessories soon.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe case will come Sat. too. Status just changed to prepared for shipment. ;)
Ellie, you are as manic about this whole deal as I am!

I certainly do not mean that in a negative way, I am so excited to get the IPAD I can't stop searching about the latest news and gear releases. :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don't need case la ;-), as i have all my products yet in hand ;-) just need the iPad for put in

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will have all my accessories soon... but no ipad :( til 3gs are delivered.

I would like to know if the ipad, while in the apple case, can be docked w/o removing it from the case...

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pad case on its way from Memphis by Fedex. Tentative date is Apr. 6th but I bet it is here before than Not to far from Memphis Tenn. (by the way I am watching a great review of i Pad on Rachel Maddow) Wow

JLStrange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My case is on it's way, currently in Sacramento on it's way to Portland. I'm guessing Monday. I'll put my paper iPad in it until the 3G shows up in a month.

Most reactions

Latest posts