What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a piano app that runs in the background...

JacobSavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to use a 61 key weighted keyboard for my regular slot at a restaurant, i want to run this through my iPad via the MIDI in and use a piano app for the sound BUT I also use iBooks to read the sheet music,
which apps can you recommend that run in the background so that I can still use iBooks?
Thanks
Jacob

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting multitasking challenge.
I found that most midi keyboards that require decent power from the iPad may require a USB hub and that itself is just the first hard part. The second part might be easier to use a second iOS device for. I believe yamaha has a learning keyboard that let you read the corresponding sheet music. But it looks like you have special sound requirements. On the positive side, this does give you a valid reason to get another iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts