What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my new Tapatalk App!!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have tapatalk and I just get confused using it. Maybe I'm just too old, I don't know but I don't understand the need. Maybe on an iPhonoe but on an iPad? To me it's just as easy to use a browser and enter the Forum.

Nonsense. You can't be older than I am, I've been told that I'm older than dirt! While using the website on an iPad is a nice experience, the experiences suffers when on an iPhone. I use the Tapatalk app on my iPhone 4S and it's very nice. I especially like the "like" feature - something that I haven't been able to find on the dedicated apps.

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ardchoille said:
Yep, it's a great app! I wouldn't have bought it if it were only for a few forums, but the number of supported forums made it worth the money.

Yes, check the settings, I have been using this app for days and never had to re-login, I never log out, gotta be a missed setting somewhere.

Yes and I've joined even more forums since downloading Tapatalk lol.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts