What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i like word games

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
can anyone suggest any good word games for ipad2? free ones hopefully.

Quicksilver71

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try war of words. A bit like scrabble or words with friends, but with 'action' tiles so you can blow up or steal your opponents words! If you like it, add me (billym2000)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thankyou,il check them out.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like word games too, have a try of Whirly Word, Moxie, 7 Little Words, jumbline 2, Jangle and Letris

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like word games too, have a try of Whirly Word, Moxie, 7 Little Words, jumbline 2, Jangle and Letris
Will do,thanks,have you tried word warp?Just played word jewels too,really good

Last edited:
OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
strange,i got an email showing a post from lisa.john but it isn't showing here on the forum,theres no second page coming up if its gone there.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that sometimes posts don't appear. At times people will quote someone else and I can't even see the post. Gremlins?

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that sometimes posts don't appear. At times people will quote someone else and I can't even see the post. Gremlins?
good job we get an email so we don't miss it altogether,the emails annoy me as they come thick and fast and i thought about stopping them but i see now they can be handy.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
good job we get an email so we don't miss it altogether,the emails annoy me as they come thick and fast and i thought about stopping them but i see now they can be handy.

Those emails annoy me no end too, but that is a good reason to keep them coming.

odoyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wooords is addictive as all get out, and Prose With Bros is a good way to regress to a giggling middle-school idiot for a while :)

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wooords is addictive as all get out, and Prose With Bros is a good way to regress to a giggling middle-school idiot for a while :)

Seriously agreed.
Word games reminds the childhood pure time.
Crosswords,a sort easy and intelligent game,helpful and interesting;
Wordmaster XL,perfect tool to remember words and study.....

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download "Back & Forth"

Really good wordsearch game

Most reactions