What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i-Ignorant

Mike245

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, new Ipad owners (64G w/3G - Me, 16G Wifi - Wife). Also use Ipod Touch. We Know very little about Apple products but LOVE this Ipad. My only problem to date has been an iTunes update issue after adding several PDF files to iBooks (loooooong sync - resolved).

I now use Apple spreadsheet and word processor programs on it as well as syncing all through iDisk to PC (sorry!). I had no idea this could do as much as it does. The camera connection kit will be here today and I will get a wireless keyboard later now that I see its potential.

This is our 1st experience with the modern Apple products and frankly, my wife and I are addicted!

wnaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, I have been using Apple products since the IIGS back in the 80's. You will be thrilled and it may be corny but once you go 'Mac' you won't go 'Back'!!

Most reactions

Latest posts