What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hardly ever hook up my iPad to my computer...

Itwasntme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try to do it often, at least twice a week, and that's come in handy. About two months ago my iPad started falsly reporting the free space, and within a few hours of doing that, the iPad had stopped working. I could see the screen, but apps would freeze even after a restart. I Deleting apps, made no difference on the amount of available space it was reporting. I was showing -100mgs of free space. I finally gave in and did the restore, and that fixed everything for me.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PC with vista, C. I am at a loss. All day I have been at this, Colin:( I googled and got some info from another site, and followed all their instructions, as it worked for some.

Didnt work for me.:(

It was suggested I delete all my 24 apps and that would solve it, Colin...but to get them all back I would have to eventually play with itunes, and well, we don't play well together, babe.

Then I would have no apps.

Last edited:

Most reactions