What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am missing how apps are downloaded to iPad?

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've looked around, and haven't clicked in my mind, yet, how I'll download apps. Is it a Bluetooth connection, or is it a hardwire from the iPad to my iMac USB port?

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps

I believe you hook up to your computer the same way as I phone or I pod does. If you ate talking about apps already bought you will sync the apps to the ipad from your computer. You will also have an app for buying or downloading apps.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad in Itunes

I've looked around, and haven't clicked in my mind, yet, how I'll download apps. Is it a Bluetooth connection, or is it a hardwire from the iPad to my iMac USB port?

You have two option, one will be connect you're Ipad by Wifi to App store like with you're Iphone

Or connect it to you're Imac via USB and use Itunes ...

OP
iBean

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, that makes sense. When I heard the iPad had no USB connection, I guess I started thinking IT couldn't be connected to a USB. I know, spaced out thinking, but I'm a senior citizen just trying to keep up!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, that makes sense. When I heard the iPad had no USB connection, I guess I started thinking IT couldn't be connected to a USB. I know, spaced out thinking, but I'm a senior citizen just trying to keep up!
You will be able to have iTunes installed directly on the iPad.
You have also the possibility of getting documents to the iPad via the web.
And you can also send them to your iPad via email...

Most reactions