What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am iPadded & iPhoned OUT!!!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am tired and going to bed!!! Worn out from tweaking all day!!! I think everything is OK now. Whewwww...

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
It's been a big couple of days, I think we all need a rest. Enjoy yours!!

Yes, indeed, I think I have all the kinks worked out now. Never decide to change your apple ID at the same time there is a major upgrade. Still playing around with all the new features. I love iMessage!!! I feel like I have a very large iPhone now. Enjoy your weekend as well.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF

TrxSlash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Still playing around with all the new features. I love iMessage!!!

Lol me too! I just wish more of my friends had a iPod touch or iPad so I could use iMessage besides with my wife.....who is laying next to me at the moment iMessaging right now.......lol.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TrxSlash said:
Lol me too! I just wish more of my friends had a iPod touch or iPad so I could use iMessage besides with my wife.....who is laying next to me at the moment iMessaging right now.......lol.

I haven't even tried iMessage yet because I don't know anyone with an iDevice!!

Fxgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
How do u use your imassage with e new ios5 pls as i tried to use mine to send massage butit got bounced back. Can u assist please?

Yes, indeed, I think I have all the kinks worked out now. Never decide to change your apple ID at the same time there is a major upgrade. Still playing around with all the new features. I love iMessage!!! I feel like I have a very large iPhone now. Enjoy your weekend as well.

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
How do u use your imassage with e new ios5 pls as i tried to use mine to send massage butit got bounced back. Can u assist please?

Now if I could get it to give me an iMassage I'd be very happy!!!

Apparently, I sometimes can't resist either... :)

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sometime life is Hell!

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't even tried iMessage yet  because I don't know anyone with an iDevice!!

It is pretty much the same as regular SMS. The only difference is that it will say iMessage somewhere in the text on your phone. Big difference is that you can now text on your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts