What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HP P1102w printer working with...

bobmcg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to turn off Bluetooth also when I use the HP 7510. I understand this is the same for all HP priinters that are compatible with AirPrint. bobmcg

adelkhalil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying for many hours to set my IPad to airprint on Hp1102w without success. Could you please guide me

OP
M

mutts2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Clockface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By trial and error I have found a solution to my AirPrinting problems, and I would like an expert to tell me why it works!
I have had a year of unreliable AirPrinting from iPad to HP B210a printer (wifi connected via Airport Extreme), It usually won't print even though iPad alerts "sending to printer".
Today, I tried REBOOTING the iPad3, after connecting the B210a to the network, and Airprinting worked straightaway.
No other remedy had solved to problem eg searching for updates, reconnecting B210a, turning router off and on etc.
As plenty of people have experienced flaky AirPrinting, I wonder if this solution could help others.
Does any expert know why this solution works? Perhaps it points to a better remedy.
Thanks. Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts