What's new

How update ibooks on Ipad

Torquemada

iPF Noob
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
All the instructions I find for how to update my purchased iBooks are for older versions of the IOS. How do you do it in IOS 13?
Some of the books I downloaded have updates, but there is no clear and instuitive way to get them, or at least none I can see.
 
Tap on your account icon at the top right. If there are updates available you’ll see a number next to Updates in the menu. Tap on it for options to update individual books or Update All.

F691E7D3-3B45-4273-9C28-338750938C6D.webp
 
This is an OLD version of the IOS. There is no such screen in IOS 13, as far as I can figure.
 
No, that’s how it works in iPadOS 13. Here’s my screenshot on an iPad with iPadOS 13.4 Public beta 2 installed, in Dark Mode - which was introduced with iOS /iPadOS 13:
87AE9FDB-834F-4719-AAE5-BB7B3D9FF5DF.webp
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom