What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to turn on Verizon LTE?

icanbench400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beesknees said:
I have noticed that too. It can take from 30 seconds to a couple minutes for the LTE to kick in.

I have to reboot/turn off my Ipad 3 when I switch from wifi to cellular data..otherwise it just hangs forever....

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
icanbench400 said:
I have to reboot/turn off my Ipad 3 when I switch from wifi to cellular data..otherwise it just hangs forever....

Good to know. I haven't had to do that but I haven't really used it for more than testing yet either.

Jduckip3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went with the Verizon version because it looked like they have better 4g and LTE coverage in my area. Activated from he iPad with no problems in just a few minutes. So far I have been staying in LTE coverage and it is blazing fast. Also, using Speedtest.net app on my iPad, I am getting the same download speed on the iPad as my desktop and laptop. I am in Central Kentucky. Go Cats!

Most reactions

Latest posts