What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to transfer all my iPhone mp3 music to my iPad

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I hv a simple question , now my iPhone and iPad is sync using same pc. I like to transfer all iPhone music to my iPad .

Hope some one can share with me.

When I connect my iPad to Itune. , I am unable find all music in music tab , but when I connect my iPhone to Itune , I can see all music on music tab.

Paul

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You iPhone and iPad will only sync to iTunes, not each other, so all music you wish to sync through iTunes must be on the computer first.

Is there any music that is on your iPhone but not in iTunes on the computer? If there is, the first thing you need to do is get that music into iTunes.

If all the music on the iPhone was purchased using iTunes, then you can use this method: iTunes for Windows 10.1 Help: Move items to another computer

If you have music on your iPhone from other sources you will need to use a third party app. Hopefully someone else will chime in if you do. I have no experience with them.

After you have all your music on iTunes you can connect your iPad and set it up to sync that music.

There are also third party apps that will let you do this. Again, someone else will have to walk you through using them.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many many Thank you for your advise. I will find all my mp3 file , as I remember it still with my old mp3 player. When I found then I will copy to my Itune.

Once again thank you for your very sincere reply.

Most reactions