What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to sync Spotify on iPAD 3 !!!

FrankiPAD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spotify works well on iPAD 3, but does anyone know how to sync playlist for offline play, stared list etc. ??? (in settings, I have choiced Offline Mode, but I can only play my music in on-Line mode and thats demand wireless netwrrk availble!.)

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have select the 'download button' and switch "Download Playlist" to ON (for each playlist you want to be made available offline)

You then have to wait for the playlist to be downloaded onto your iPad. The playlist will then be available when you are off-line.

Francis11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what I usually do if I want to be able to use my spotify music offline is to just record it. there's this audials tunebite soft which allows you to do that. so you can just record it, convert it for the ipad, aac I suppose is the best format for that and transfer it. dunno if this is what you were looking for, but this is how i usually do it. if i want it on some other device, i convert it again and voila, it's done.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had this same problem and found the solution at Local Music Files - Import and Play MP3 - Stream Music - Spotify

My trouble now is that my local/listen-offline Spotify files are hogging my little 16gb storage drive.

Does anyone know if Spotify will sync to a Dropbox folder somehow?

On your PC you just point it to where you want files stored, but they seem to be in some inscrutable format and I doubt you can point your iPad to those files. Right now, my Spotify folder on my PC is taking up 3.2 GB!

Most reactions

Latest posts