What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to put videos onto Youtube

scubadiver12165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ones anyone know how to upload videos taken from the ipad2 and upload to YouTube? Each time I tried, it refused to recognize my YouTube username and password. I kept on getting invalid message. I confirmed that my YouTube username and password is correct. Is this a fluke with the functionality on the iPad?

I also had problem when I tried to upload a small video from iMovie using the iPad 2 to YouTube as well. It accepts my account information and it attempted to upload to YouTube. When the upload bar reached the end, it still show the message "uploading to YouTube". After an hour later,the same message still there. When I searched for the video on YouTube, it could not be found. It looked like the video never got uploaded. After several tries on that, I gave up.

Most reactions

Latest posts