What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make my address book contact same as my iphone 4

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I just upgrade to ios 5 , like to have above . May I know how to sync both iDevice . So both have same number of contact.

Make better

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I check the sign in using HP number , may I know will they mis- use my hp no later ?

Make better

vfontjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can set them both up to sync through Google. I sync the contacts on my iPad with my Android phone through Google. Google needs to be set up as an exchange server.

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Now when I enter contact at my S2 phone , the google contact get updated , and my iphone 3 , 4 and iPad all get updated. Same also other way round.

This is because of install exchange server gmail.

This is wonderful.

But Funambol can not sync well when I have multiple I device. It work fine for just one iphone . If too many it can upload and when download half way it will hung. Any way now without funambol i can sync all contact between iphone android phone.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.445036,103.806751

Most reactions