What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get to full sites?

Iamkingley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time I go to a site on my iPad it goes mobile. How do I get the full site?

Preacherman23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of time if you scroll to the bottom of the page there will be an option to change to the full site. Then it will save that setting in your cookies.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

UndieWhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone knows another way to get around mobile sites other than this suggestion. Actually, there are many times you wont see the "view full site" option at the bottom of a page. There must be a way to view any full site you'd like on your ipad! I just dont see how its not possible! (scratch that....actually nothing surprises me when it comes to Apple devices) I'm also curious why you arent taken to the exact website you type in the address bar yourself. How does in NOT take you where you wanted to go??? So if anyone has a surefire workaround for viewing full sites on the ipad, PLEASE let me know! (Oh, and yes, I realize this is not a true computer and really a mobile device, but It seems there's always a way around annoying quirks, lol. ;)

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone knows another way to get around mobile sites other than this suggestion. Actually, there are many times you wont see the "view full site" option at the bottom of a page. There must be a way to view any full site you'd like on your ipad! I just dont see how its not possible! (scratch that....actually nothing surprises me when it comes to Apple devices) I'm also curious why you arent taken to the exact website you type in the address bar yourself. How does in NOT take you where you wanted to go??? So if anyone has a surefire workaround for viewing full sites on the ipad, PLEASE let me know! (Oh, and yes, I realize this is not a true computer and really a mobile device, but It seems there's always a way around annoying quirks, lol. ;)

If you are like me and really really really hate mobile sites try diggio browser. You can go into the settings and change the browser identifier to safari mobile, full safari, IE 7, FF, and Chrome. I have it set to chrome so anytime I go to to a website it thinks I am using Chrome so it will always display the full page.

Most reactions

Latest posts