H Hasny iPF Noob Joined Nov 13, 2012 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Location Ksa Apr 17, 2013 #1 I have recently jailbroken my ipad 3 having iOS 6.1.2. Now I have Cydia but don't know how to get paid apps free through it. Please suggest. Thanks
I have recently jailbroken my ipad 3 having iOS 6.1.2. Now I have Cydia but don't know how to get paid apps free through it. Please suggest. Thanks
KevinJS Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 6, 2011 Messages 10,698 Reaction score 1,552 Location Edmonton AB Canada Apr 18, 2013 #2 Sorry, but this forum does not discuss methods of stealing. We support jailbreaking for legitimate reasons, but never piracy. Please stick to other subjects. This thread is closed.
Sorry, but this forum does not discuss methods of stealing. We support jailbreaking for legitimate reasons, but never piracy. Please stick to other subjects. This thread is closed.