What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get Digital Camera Movies to Ipad?

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to get some movies that I took with my Canon digital camera onto my Ipad and Iphone as well. I did the conversion in Itunes, and they show up in the movies, and I can play then from Itunes but they won't sink. I get a popup on the Ipad after I sink that says I have 6 items that could not sink. Help Please!!! Thanks.

K223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It sounds like for the most part you did most everything correctly and they play in Itunes. Do you see two versions of each movie from your camera in Itunes? I think it leaves the origional format from the camera intact in Itunes and then you have the version that will play on your ipad. I think it converts it to an Mpeg format, but don't remember unless I was looking at it. The items that won't sync are the origional versions and you will get that message unless you disable it. Check to see that you have two versions of each movie. If not you are not running the conversion properly to get an ipad compatible format.

K223

Most reactions