What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete duplicate contacts?

Norman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to synch from both my iMac and my mbp. As a result, I have duplicates for every contact. How to undo this? I don't see a way to delete a card. Is there a way to delete?

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In the specific contact, click Edit, scroll down to the bottom of the details and you will see a big red button to "Delete Contact"

OP
N

Norman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, there it is! Thanks. I was hoping for a way to delete all duplicates at once. But being able to delete one by one is better than nothing. Thanks again.

ChrisSmithWebGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.scrubly.com
Duplication usually happens after or during syncing. I have the same problem in the past. But I guess you could try using a duplicate remover like Scrubly Duplicate Contacts Remover. This really works well for me. They have other features you can use. Just give it a try.:)

I Hope this helps. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts