What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert almost any kind of DVD to iPad?

merryyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad has been released for about a month, but it is pretty popular among people. I think you guys who got iPad are very proud. How do you make full use of its great space without spending extra money? Show it off before friends? It is the best choice to use DVD collection and video you have. But how do you deal with it?
Recently I got the information from internet. I feel it is useful for all, so I’d like to share it with you guys. It is third-party software that can rip DVD and convert video for iPad. And the whole process is so easy. They are
converter123.com/Ipod-Software/Aiseesoft-DVD-to-iPad-Converter.html
Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter
and
converter123.com/Ipod-Software/Aiseesoft-iPad-Video-Converter.html

Last edited:

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a combination of DVD43 (removes the blockers) and handbrake. Both are free downloads and can be found with a Google search.

Depending on your computers capabilities, handbrake can take awhile to convert the movie (3-5 hours on my computer). I usually start my conversions before going to bed and I have a converted file in the morning when I wake up.

Most reactions

Latest posts