What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to contact previous owner?

tech.ah4r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an iPad Mini off ebay, but the iPad is in the activation screen asking for a previous owners icloud email and password.

It does not show the whole email address, so

HOW CAN I FIND THE PREVIOUS OWNERS EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN ASK HIM/HER TO RELEASE FROM iCLOUD????

any help would be appreciated

tech.ah4r

OP
T

tech.ah4r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i tried ebay messaging, thats why i want to email from the icloud email address thats on the iPad.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you contacted the seller you bought the iPad from?

OP
T

tech.ah4r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes, i have tried, that is why i am trying to contact him through the email address on the iPad. But i cant see the whole address... what can i do to see the whole address?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

We have again noticed that you have posted 2 threads for the same issue.....we have merged them into 1 thread and moved it to the Help Forum.

Please do not post twice on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules.

Please keep all further info on this issue to this thread only......

Please read our Rules which I will attach for your perusal.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Leelai
Administrator

Most reactions