What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change Apple ID on ipad?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I changed my Apple ID in iTunes and all is well there, finally, but I still can't update my apps on iPad, as it still has my old Apple ID.

I changed everything in Settings too.

Any suggestions?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And ~

When I go into the app store on the iPad, into Featured, it states, my new account/email/ID.

Just not on the updates...:confused::mad:

If anyone cares. At all. Here. :(;)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And2, :D

I just bought an app on the iPad, and my new ID pops up. But not on updates! just sayin....

Ya know. If anyone cares.:D

Drak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
open App Store and then goto the bottom, on the left is an Account button try that, sign out first then sign in with your new ID

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
open App Store and then goto the bottom, on the left is an Account button try that, sign out first then sign in with your new ID

Nope. It didn't work. I was scared too, thinking it wouldn't let me back in under my new ID, but it did.

But then I went to Updates, I have 8!.....and my OLD ID still is there:(

Do you have Plan B, by any chance?:)

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just for fun, in iTunes go to the STORE tab and click on "Check for available downloads... I have found that sometimes when I try to update thru iTunes, it says I have updates but won't download them. Clicked on "Check for available downloads... and it downloaded them.

Most reactions

Latest posts