What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO bulk text message?

LC.Primmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normally or the only way I know how to bulk text is to keep tapping the + and adding on contacts. If any of the recipients are an apple user, they can see all of the numbers listed. If they are not an apple user, they cannot. When contacts reply to that text it becomes a conversation. Now to the question... somehow our team manager is bulk texting our entire team without all of the contacts showing on our phones seemingly to come only to us directly from her. We will all be around each other, some apple users, some not and all receive the same text personally. How is she doing this? It's nice that way when 15 families start responding we do not get lost in responses from everyone. Any clue? I would also like to be able to do this on my phone with my groups. Thanks!

Last edited:

ujj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normally or the only way I know how to bulk text is to keep tapping the + and adding on contacts. If any of the recipients are an apple user, they can see all of the numbers listed. If they are not an apple user, they cannot. When contacts reply to that text it becomes a conversation. Now to the question... somehow our team manager is bulk texting our entire team without all of the contacts showing on our phones seemingly to come only to us directly from her. We will all be around each other, some apple users, some not and all receive the same text personally. How is she doing this? It's nice that way when 15 families start responding we do not get lost in responses from everyone. Any clue? I would also like to be able to do this on my phone with my groups. Thanks!

Not sure if this can be done, but a BCC option might might allow you to do this as with email.

OP
L

LC.Primmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ujj said:
Not sure if this can be done, but a BCC option might might allow you to do this as with email.

Can you bcc with texts?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The MailShot app can great group mail contacts for Mail.

I suppose it might work for Messages as well. I've never used it, so I don't' know; but there is a free trial version, so you could experiment for free.

OP
L

LC.Primmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
The MailShot app can great group mail contacts for Mail.

I suppose it might work for Messages as well. I've never used it, so I don't' know; but there is a free trial version, so you could experiment for free.

Have to check that out thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts