What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to better navigate in text boxes

rjamison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone know any better way to navigate through text boxes or even the address bar? For example, I use GoodReader a lot and have a beast of a time getting my cursed to the beginning of my address bar. The problem is when you click on the address bar (or any text box) that is where the cursor goes (obviously) but there is no easy way to move the cursor to a location in the text that cannot be seen (like the beginning of the address bar). If anybody has ideas or methods please share!

Thanks!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold down for a second or so and a magnifying glass will pop up. Keep your finger down and slide it along.

I also highly suggest downloading Tips and Tricks iPad edition, it teaches you all these things. Or you can read the manual, free for download in iBooks or it should also be a bookmark in Safari.

Most reactions

Latest posts