What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to backup SHSH?

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saved SHSH today. How to back them up from my computer into a USB?

I see .shsh in C:\Users\MyName\.shsh

do I just copy the whole things into my USB hard drive?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saved SHSH today. How to back them up from my computer into a USB?

I see .shsh in C:\Users\MyName\.shsh

do I just copy the whole things into my USB hard drive?

Yes, all your SHSH Blobs are saved in the .shsh folder by default by TinyUmbrella.

shane01101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used iSHSHit from cydia. You can email the file to yourself which is a very good option and I think it may even save your backed up SSH on your cydia account(or on iPad itself.)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
shane01101 said:
I used iSHSHit from cydia. You can email the file to yourself which is a very good option and I think it may even save your backed up SSH on your cydia account(or on iPad itself.)

Yes, great option, thanks for reminding people. I had added it to the SHSH Blobs FAQ Sticky in this section yesterday... Check it out.

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed that with iSH****, it seems like I can change the pre-populated UDID field. Can I save the SHSH file for another iPad, given that I enter the correct UDID.

Attachments

• image-1844240659.png
    image-1844240659.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 278

iTheOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering when I was going to have the opportunity to use a backed up SHSH file, and then I got that chance. Funny, I found the Internet saturated with the how to jailbreaks, and the paid options, but none the same percentage as the the ones who wanted to reverse it. Used Tiny Umbrella and saved SHSH file and did a restore for someone that liked their iPhone 4 stock over jail broken....

Most reactions

Latest posts