What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how should i use my ipad 2

murell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys and gals i have synced my pad and am ready to go. just wondered what the best apps for me would be. ive been browsing but nothing pops out yet. i have no educational need for it and my work is office based so im really looking for fun games and intriging novelty apps. and just out of interest what did you folks first do when you got your mean machine?

kobd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
murell said:
hi guys and gals i have synced my pad and am ready to go. just wondered what the best apps for me would be. ive been browsing but nothing pops out yet. i have no educational need for it and my work is office based so im really looking for fun games and intriging novelty apps. and just out of interest what did you folks first do when you got your mean machine?

I really love W.E.L.D.E.R. It's a sort of sliding crossword game. I also have a lot of fun with YouTube, Instapaper and Cracked. The other app I use a lot is Adobe Acrobat. The most recent update made it really useful! There are literally thousands of great apps. It's a lot of fun to try them out, especially since a lot of them come in a "lite" version for free.

TomH309

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use the following regularly and thoroughly enjoy them.
All free from the App Store
Solitaire,Sudoku2,Pandora(Radio station),The Weather Channel,Google,Google Earth.
Just got the Logitech Tablet Speaker for the iPad 2.
Very Reasonable and a great sound out of my radio stations on Pandora.
We're big Sinatra fans and I created a station that combines his style with the Big Band Orchestras,it also brings in others who sing in his style.
Enjoy !!
73's

Laurie_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watch a lot of TV on mine, so Netflix and the network apps are a must for me.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
one great app that i always recommend is Flipboard,its one of THE best free apps out there.

STrider3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine mostly as a browser but I do intend to have it completely replace my Dell laptop. I am nearly there since I just got an HP air printer and now only use the laptop for itunes library updating cuz updating all of my podcasts on the ipad is a huge chore. Document handling on an ipad is a bit cumbersome because idownloader and dropbox are involved. ipages does most of my word work but I still use the Dell for docs I use for reference such as tech manuals and ipbs needed for my motorcycles.. Games are 100% ipad based. Hope this helps

CeCe5702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
one great app that i always recommend is Flipboard,its one of THE best free apps out there.

Yes I agree totally. I downloaded this app last night and have not been able to get out of it. If you love keeping up with the latest news this app is for you.

Most reactions