What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How sad vimeo.com not for iPad

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not using IPF (don't even know what that is). Click on the title like I said in my previous post and it takes you to the website and plays the video.

I give up. I'm pretty sure he was wanting to see it right here embedded, like you can YouTube video. Why else would he post it?

Michael

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Same here. The Vimeo video works fine on an iPad.

Vim wrks perfectly on iPad. They must've adopted html5. By the way, that video shown is in high quality. Or at least looks like it on my iPad. I love how clear n crisp it looks. OP, what are u talking about? Doesn't look like we missing anything...lmfao Vimeo works very well on iPad. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is looking like a FAIL! Lol. Works thru IPadforums app, safari, etc...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I watched it from IPF and the link. I didn't open it in Safari though that's normally how I view Vimeo. Watched it today, shared an HD with friends, works fine on my Ipad. I was hoping it would play with Airplay and Apple TV but I don't believe that happened with 4.3 altho' I haven't upgraded my 1 yet.

Diane

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not using IPF (don't even know what that is). Click on the title like I said in my previous post and it takes you to the website and plays the video.

I give up. I'm pretty sure he was wanting to see it right here embedded, like you can YouTube video. Why else would he post it?

Michael

He says in his OP you cannot enjoy the Vimeo website on your iPad (which you actually can), nothing about not being able to embed the video onto this website.

And even if that were what he was going for, it takes what? less than 2 seconds to click on the video and bring up Vimeo.com. Not exactly a huge deal IMO.

Last edited:
OP
peled

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK... OK
I appologize.
The reason for my remark was that on my PC in Chrome that was the Page view:

As you can see that "f" sign. that is what I get when it is a flash page - I have a special add-on . in my Chrome browser, that would not show all those Flash commercial.
So here I saw a hint that it is a flash, and it wouldn't play the movie.

Any way I hope that at least you were able to see one of the most beautiful films on the NET

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this thread a joke? Vimeo and youtube have both worked since the iPad came out.

Most reactions

Latest posts