What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Three again, because we gave away my husband's iPad 1, but I just got an iPad 4.

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad

We only have 1 iPad in our house,and i own it.(iPad 3 4g LTE)
I'm the only one who uses iPad in our family,but there are sometimes that my brother borrows it.

PortiaDaCosta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a mini in November and within days I was besotted with it. December has been dismal, for personal reasons, so I purchased its big brother, an ipad 4, to cheer myself up.

I love them both, and use them both. I tote the mini about everywhere, and tend to use the big one when I'm settled in for work. I'm a writer, and it's great to have laptop open for work and the ipad to one side, with notes etc that I've made in Evernote.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PortiaDaCosta said:
I got a mini in November and within days I was besotted with it. December has been dismal, for personal reasons, so I purchased its big brother, an ipad 4, to cheer myself up.

I love them both, and use them both. I tote the mini about everywhere, and tend to use the big one when I'm settled in for work. I'm a writer, and it's great to have laptop open for work and the ipad to one side, with notes etc that I've made in Evernote.

Nice... Hope things get better for you.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
We are a family of 5- my husband and I both love the iPad (me more) and our 3 children (14, 7 and 3) all use it for different reasons. We have an iPad and iPad 2. I'm thinking of adding more to the household but would like to know how many others have.

I own an iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod Touch, 5th gen that I call the itty bitty iPad, lol. I gave an ipad 1 to my bro in law and the iPad 2 to a sister when I upgraded.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
2 iPad minis joined our list a few days ago.

So that makes it a total of 6 (2 2's, 1 3, 1 4 and 2 minis)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting the new year with two iPads -- a 2 and 4, both with cellular and 64GBs.

Yesterday, I gave away my iPad 1 3G 64GB to a kid who couldn't afford an iPad.

A few months ago, we gave away my husband's iPad 1 to another needy person.

My other iPad 1 3G 64GB went to a college student awhile back and I saw her a few months ago, still using it.

As much as I enjoy my iPads, it's nice to see others enjoying them after I've gotten good use out of them.

I received a mini iPad for Christmas, which I didn't want, and ended up selling it to a co-worker at cost because she'd been unable to get her hands on one.

Most reactions

Latest posts