What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Ipads does your household own?

How many iPads does your household own?

• Total voters

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, XDroX--that's a lot of iPad/iPhones and iPods there!!

I have one iPad at home. However, I have bought 3 more iPads...but as gifts for family!

Well be buying a mini when the new release comes and also will be setting my husband up on one in the next few months!! :)

Can I be your sister, child, cousin, even brother?? Lol.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

I

Icarus75

Only one. My parents prefer to use their old, slow-as-hell laptop, for some, bizarre reason, so I am now the sole user of the iPad. :)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only 2 iPads at the moment , an ipad 1st gen 16gb wifi only , and a 3rd gen 64gb wifi only .

And various iPods, iPhones ,iPod touchs .
Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

iBryant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just the 1 right now. It's me, my girlfriend and her son. She doesn't usually play on it, just her son and I. I have thought about getting one for them for Xmas. :)

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok my numbers have changed- we now have 1 iPad 2, 1 iPad3, 1 iPad 4, 1 iPad mini and 1 iPad air :)
( and 2 iPod touches, 3 iphone 5's and an iphone 5s, a MacBook and a desktop Mac)! :)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
3 at the moment , 2 of which belong to the kids , my ipad 3rd gen & as a Xmas surprise I've just bought my partner a white min 16gb :) .
I think she'll be pleased :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Will Gavin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well at this moment I've got two, but one, the old one, is going over to my daughter living a few doors ago with a separate wifi. I want to be able to keep sharing the apple account for buying apps and such, but run the two iPads separately. If anybody's got advice on that, or can point me to a thread talking about that kind of thing, I'd be very grateful.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well at this moment I've got two, but one, the old one, is going over to my daughter living a few doors ago with a separate wifi. I want to be able to keep sharing the apple account for buying apps and such, but run the two iPads separately. If anybody's got advice on that, or can point me to a thread talking about that kind of thing, I'd be very grateful.

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Yes, you can share your Apple ID with your daughter, apple allows this for family members. Have a look at this thread:-
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/57568-using-two-ipads-one-itunes-account-etc-etc.html

Most reactions

Latest posts