What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

imnparadise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New iPad 64g 4g wifi black. I went for the top model. My first iPad and I love it!

soopersonamara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 32 gb 4g new iPad. I got it because apps for the new retina display can be pretty big, but I don't have that much music or movies so I thought that 64 gb would be overkill. I got 4g because I take my iPad everywhere, and it'd be annoying to not be connected unless I'm in a place that has wifi. Plus it has a free wifi hotspot included in the price (I got the Verizon one, AT&T doesn't do that)

Sent from my amazingly awesome white 32 gig Verizon LTE beast

kippyw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32G, no to 4G. Could not justify the Verizon contract when I use it mostly at home and at friends houses with wifi.
I'm new to iPads/Tablets... wondering if I'll ever need 32G when all my music is on my ipod touch where it belongs.

scotttnz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 1st iPad is a 32Gb iPad 3 with 4G. 16Gb may have been enough for now, but I plan to keep it a while. I wanted the 4G to use while commuting to work. I got a white one because black was out of stock everywhere I went, and nobody could tell me when they would be available.

ericwalker425

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64 gb new iPad is the best thing I've ever did I had a 16 gb iPad 2 big mistake I fill it up in one month

CrankyJinVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64GB Black wifi iPad 2. Managed to get it on release day last year, and have used it every day since. My 4 yr old daughter, who was only 3 then, loves using it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts