What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many GB is your iPad?

How many GB is your iPad

• 16GB

Votes: 126 30.7%
  • 32GB

Votes: 130 31.6%
  • 64GB

Votes: 155 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
magpiemini said:
Does size really matter?

Yes! In this case bigger really is better. 16Gb might seem to be enough at the outset, but once you've found a few uses that you never thought of, it starts to get a bit crowded. Any future iDevices I buy will definitely be the largest available.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

magpiemini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was kidding, but with the advent of clouds (and they work properly), as long as you have a data connection, you don't really a lot of memory. It really depends on what you are using it for. This can not be a general assumption. BTW, I have a 32gb.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is true, of course. For me, the cloud is not an option as I work in wilderness areas and often have no cell service.

As most of my space is taken up with music, my workaround is to buy an iPod classic. At 160Gb, I'll never run out of space and I can free up my iPad and iPhone (both 16Gb) for other stuff.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see that the 64GB has the highest user count. It seems that (at least at launch date) the demand for 16GB was what people wanted. For me 16GB is fine since all I use it for is daily surfing, youtubing, and the occasional game. However, if I did not have my 64GB iPhone 4s there is no way I could use a 16GB since I would have to put all my music and pics on my iPad then.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
16gb is fine for me. I have plenty storage through, Dropbox, iCloud, Box, Google and an external hdd.

bong512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64G because i use mine to present photos to clients and friends

brunodjkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines the latest iPad, 64 gig wifi 3G (4g)

Reason:

Because I'm worth it!

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
brunodjkj said:
Mines the latest iPad, 64 gig wifi 3G (4g)

Reason:

Because I'm worth it!

Ditto. My original iPad also had 64GB and I'd planned to decrease upon upgrading since I didn't need nearly that much. Even though Apple didn't offer the 128 GB model that I expected, I decided to go with it again.

The downside is that I download A LOT of apps.

Hierro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is 16 too, a have many apps that i use everyday and it remain 10 gb free. Also i use iCloud, dropbox and box :)

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Ipad2 32gb wifi black
Wife has 32gb wifi white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts