What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Brits on here?

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
You can buy curry sauce mixture at British fish and chip shops here in Canada. Do you have any of them in Michigan?

btw, chips (French fries) taste way better cooked in animal fat rather than vegetable oil, but as a health professional, you would probably frown on that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Aaarrrgggghhh! Chips are not French fries grrrrrrr.

Chips are chunky, crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside hehehe.

French fries go too soggy when eaten with gravy or curry sauce, only REAL chips will do, yum yum off down the chippie to get some now, tummy is grumbling.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when they fry the battered fish little bits of the batter fall off and they fish them out and put them to one side to put over the chips,lovely soaked in vinegar.

Brings back memories when as a nipper and couldn't afford fish and chips, or even just chips, I could buy a penny worth of scraps.
Lovely jubly.

John

Last edited:

Vivia8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hands up

I'm a Londoner in Oz. Brisbane in Queensland to be exact. It's 6.15am, the dogs woke me early so I'm sitting here with a mug of coffee, small dog, my IPad and the 'Avengers' movie playing. GOOD TIMES,

Most reactions

Latest posts