What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps on a 16gb or 32gb iPad 2?

wishing3113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to decide which iPad is perfect for me. I already know, based on my iPod Touch, that I will be an app-aholic. I'm just wondering if any one can tell me which iPad they have, how many apps they have on their iPad, and how many gb's they have remaining. Thanks for the help.

kgalbraith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have about 30 apps and some movies x8 and I've used up 16gb already, I was going to go for the 16gb v but glad I went for the 32gb. As it turns out it was one of the few thele store had in Boston.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
236 apps
444 songs
51 music videos
6 films
32gb iPad. 2.6gb left. No contest 32gb or above!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It really depends on video/movies/tv shows content, or wanting every song on there. I don't store movies or shows. I have a 16GB iPad:
Songs:113
Photos: 118
Apps: 174
Available: 9.5 GB

And I have a bunch of books in my Kindle and multiple PDFs in other reader programs.

kylos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely go for 32 gb or more. You'll be running out of space before you know it. I initially wanted the 16gb but was forced to get 32gb or wait weeks for apple to restock. Sure glad I did cuz now I only have 5gb left. I'm addicted to app-ing and go browsing for new ones at least a few times per week.

OP
W

wishing3113

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It really depends on video/movies/tv shows content, or wanting every song on there. I don't store movies or shows. I have a 16GB iPad:
Songs:113
Photos: 118
Apps: 174
Available: 9.5 GB

And I have a bunch of books in my Kindle and multiple PDFs in other reader programs.

Could you possibly tell me how many gb's the 174 apps take up?

Most reactions

Latest posts