What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

alexhenry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 37 apps including games. I use about 15 on a regular basis and about 25 over a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
188 and a tone more I deleted as they where either not good or did not work well on the ipad from the iphone where I transferred the games

freddiej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have over a hundred but I use maybe ten!! I'm always looking for new apps and I've deleted tons of junk apps! I'm so tired of running games being repackaged a thousand ways, I mostly enjoy photo apps, I'm amazed at the things I can do on this device!!splice and vidlicious come to mind immediately.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I'm up to a whopping 62, lol. But if I go and look at the apps I have purchased/downloaded, there are well over 250. I try a lot of apps and then find ones I like better. Plus, I am kind of OCD about only keeping apps I actually use on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mandapandalove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
Now I'm up to a whopping 62, lol. But if I go and look at the apps I have purchased/downloaded, there are well over 250. I try a lot of apps and then find ones I like better. Plus, I am kind of OCD about only keeping apps I actually use on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I'm the same way about apps. Now and then I delete ones I reallly dont need.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
263 after 1 year and 4 mos.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

lisa22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lavenderlady*w*iPad said:
33 right now, but I've only had my iPad for about a month. I have deleted a few too. Wish I could get rid of the one that just says "waiting" and never does anything.

I'd go nuts if I had one of those. I'd have to wipe the tablet if there was no other way to get rid of it.

Most reactions

Latest posts