What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you can see in my signature, I have 4 iPod Nanos, 2 iPod Touches, and my New iPad. I plan to buy the Apple TV in the upcoming weeks and during the summer, iPhone 5 and a MacBook Pro.

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPod touch 2nd gen
iPhone 3GS grandfathered unlimited.
iPad 1 64g wifi/3G grandfather unlimited.
iPad 3 wifi 32
1400 shares.

Maybe transfer my grandpa unlimited to iPad 2 or 3 wifi/3g or 4g this spring.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IGonz said:
iPod touch 2nd gen
iPhone 3GS grandfathered unlimited.
iPad 1 64g wifi/3G grandfather unlimited.
iPad 3 wifi 32
1400 shares.

Maybe transfer my grandpa unlimited to iPad 2 or 3 wifi/3g or 4g this spring.

Grandpa unlimited. Funny!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

santosusana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Gadget said:
1 iPod Touch 3rd Gen 8 GB
1 iPod Touch 4th Gen 32GB
1 iPhone 4 32GB
1 iPad Original 32GB Wi-Fi
1 iPad 2 Black 16GB 3G/Wi-Fi
1 iPad 2 White 32GB 3G/Wi-Fi
1 iPad 2 Black 64GB 3G/Wi-Fi
1 iMac 21.5" i5 QuadCore
1 MacBook Pro i5
1 Apple Battery Charger

What were you doing to buy 3 iPad2 of different capacities? Did you started with the lower and than realizing that was not enough, buying just the next one? Instead of buying directly the 64Gb version? :)

Apple Gadget

iPF Noob
Reaction score
santosusana said:
What were you doing to buy 3 iPad2 of different capacities? Did you started with the lower and than realizing that was not enough, buying just the next one? Instead of buying directly the 64Gb version? :)

one for me, one for my wife, one for my bro... iPad Ori for my sons

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only own my ipad 3 , i've always thought Apple products were fairly, i dunno, poncy? they are well built quality items but everything about them just seemed overpriced? and don't get me started on the price of the accesories! (buy a stand for your ipad? that'll be £40 please! sod off i bought my stand, case and screen protector all in the Pound shop, cost me £3 in total and are just as good as the overpriced ones!! yeah, im cheap . lol). but once i had a go on an ipad i knew i wanted one, so here i am with my ipad 3 loving it! (I still think a lot of apple stuff is still too dear though.)

Lorieee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm.. Let's see

Well an iPhone, iPod nano, and a iPad 2 ;P

Reaction score
Funny Funny Story!!!
I've always been a PC guy, been a PC/Networking guy for like 15 years - So as of May 2009 I did not own one piece of apple product, I was given an iphone 3g Jailbroken in replace of my Treo and not too long after I WAS HOOKED! Went and preordered the iPhone 4 and had it the day it released. Then came across a MacBook Air for a good price. Figured I'd buy and then sell it for a profit because of how much they went for and how good of a deal. Started using it more and more and found I loved it! I loved everything about it Not too long after I outgrew the Air and found someone who actually wanted to TRADE their Macbook Pro 2008 model. And the Macbook Pro was actually in EXCELLENT condition, it was also the top model for that series! As time went on I start researching everything else made by apple...as of now...I own...

iPhone4 32gig Blk (in a drawer now, broke up with X and so it sits all alone in a drawer.) - Jailbroken 5.01
iPhone 4s 32gig White (AT&T) - Jailbroken on 5.0.1
iPod 4g 8gig Blk (For my 2yr old) - Since it's my son's I updated to 5.1 to wipe the JB - don't need it Jailbroken
Apple Tv 1st Gen w/160GB Hard Drive - Jailbroken
Apple Tv 2nd Gen - It's on the 5.0.1 and FireCore just released a Tethered Jailbreak I might do if it's worth it
iPAD 2 32gig (Wifi) Black Jailbroken on 5.0.1 - It displays 5.1 only so iMovie and iPhoto will download from AppStore - they req iOS5.1
iPAD 3 32gig (4g-LTE + Wifi) Black (Wanted white but they didnt have any left, and it wasn't that big of a deal)
2011 iMAC 21inch Intel Quad Core i5 2.55GHz - 750GB HD / 16GB Ram + Apple Magic Mouse & Apple Wireless Keyboard
2010 MacBook Pro 15 Intel i7 2.66GHz 500GB HD / 8GB Ram + Docking Stand +Apple Magic Mouse + Magic Track Pad + Mini-HDMI Adapter
20" Apple Cinema Display w/built in USB/Firewire Hub (Not the brand new model with the built in isight) -
~~~~Next Big Purchase - Apple 27-inch Thunderbolt Display --- Just..Wow!
2TB Time Capsule
1 Airport Express
4 (OLDER Wireless-G Only) Airport Extreme - I got 4 of them as a set cheap cheap - I use them a few different things - extending my wireless signal, wireless USB Devices and so on.

--That's pretty much it - I obviously have some other little things like display adapters, cables and so on.
--For the mot part i completely swapped out my entire Windows/PC system over to Apple and Mac OS :) Never been happier!
--- I do confess, i do have both the MBP and iMAC setup with Parallels Desktop AND Bootcamp Running Windows 7 on both. So on the iMAC and MBP I can run both Mac OS X and MS Windows 7 at the same time - as well as just being able to boot up straight into MS Windows 7 only.

STILL Learning!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an iPhone4 and an iPad2, both 16Gb. I have a huge music collection, so I'm considering adding an iPod classic to dump all my music on so I can keep the other 2 for apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts